Haliczer Pettis & Schwamm: Advocates for Child SafetySorry, your browser does not support this video.
View video here: http://www.orangetvfl.net/orange-county-update/water-safety-and-drowning-prevention-press-conference-video_a990ac784.html
- Longtime advocates and decades of experience in child injury law.
- An AV-rated law firm respected nationwide for its skilled attorneys who know how to use the legal system to their clients’ best advantage.
- Personalized representation and client service.
Child Injuries – Protection, Prevention and Justice
- Childhood injuries can result from negligence, reckless conduct, dangerous or defective products and other avoidable causes.
- Permanent, painful, disfiguring injuries, brain injuries or death can result.
- Other dangers include negligent supervision, sports injuries and products, amusement park accidents, swimming pool accidents, bullying & more.
- The legal system provides for remedies.
Child Injury Litigation: A Complex Landscape
- Legal matters involving children wrongly injured are among the most demanding a legal team or parent can face.
- These matters require law teams with experience & the ability to aggressively fight for the rights of children & parents.
- If your child has been seriously injured, it is important to work with a trusted attorney who can provide the counsel that is required.